HOW TO PLAY
• Game can be played on a standard table tennis surface or any flat, hard surface.
• A game can be played to 11 or 21.
• Serves must go off the end of the playing surface. A serve that passes off either side of the table is a fault and reserve.
• In a tiebreaker situation serve switches on each point. The server can choose their preferred hand.
• If the ball slips off your paddle on your serve before you can make contact, you will get a retry. If it happens a second time, loss of point.
THE "2PONG" Rules
• Any shot (serve or regular play) that hits the net while going over, may bounce once or twice before the return.
• The returning player can choose to play the 1st or 2nd bounce.
• Server can use either hand to begin their first serve. However, the second serve must come from the server's opposite hand.
PLAY TO 11
• Switch serve every 2 points.
• Game must be won by 2 points.
PLAY TO 21
• Switch serve every 5 points.
• Games must be won by 2 points.
• Each team must alternate which player makes contact with the ball every time the ball crosses the net. For example, Team 1, player 1 begins with the serve. Team 2, player 1 returns the ball. The next point of contact must be made by Team 1, player 2. After their return, Team 2, player 2 must be the next point of contact.
• To serve, Team 1, player 1 performs two serves, one from the right hand and one from the left hand in any order. Then the service is passed to Team 2, player 1 who performs two serves. Then, Team 1, player 2 proceeds to serve twice.